Thursday, July 24, 2008

English to Bisaya Language Translator

Hmmm... I have successfully created an English to Bisaya Language Translator about 3 years ago, as a project in my Natural Language Processing (NLP) subject and I developed it using Visual Basic 6. Luckily last weekend, as I tried to clear some trash in my room, I found the Object Schema documentation of my project!

This leads me to an idea of creating an online English to Bisaya Language Translator project using PHP... Do you think this is a great idea? I have seen that the number of tourist people here in Cebu and in some parts of the Philippines is growing and I think this online language translator can help them learn about our Bisayan or Cebuano language.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course oy! nindot gyod!
pahibalo lang kon nasang-at na nimo onlayn ang diksyonaryo.

naa pod ni nga diksyonaryo:
http://binisaya.com

obispo said...

hello lubi, thanks for the comment. i will inform you right away as soon as this project is done. :)

jensab said...

Hello Obispo im jen sabonsolin masters in cs from UPCEBU. ang ako pud study kay cebuano to waray machine translation. Pwede ko mangayo nimo ug idea